-just 'a' random thoughts-

Saturday, June 17, 2006

wad happen???

hmm... i think tere's really smth wrong wif tis blogger...but too bad..i dun quite know how to use lifejournal le...like weird weird de..... anyway.....today outing was cancal...sob....cos too few ppl le...so last they decided to cancel it...nvm la...take a rest at hm not a bad thing too.....time pass fast really....i dun seem to do lots of things but...ya....lolxxx...

have my hair cut lo....yeahyeah.....finally...but very the ex...tot my dad paying for (my blog ok le, but loaded very x10 the long) but in the end, i'm the one payin for it...but not too bad la...at last i got my hair done and i felt quite relieved for it...like abit too serious le la..lolxxx.....but in the end, i go hm still got here trim trim tere rrim trim abit de....after headin too many permED ppl advise, i decided it is not a good choice to prem my hair....lolxxxxx....ohya...tt hairdresser tt do my hair was actually, hmm...shld i say prefesstional or....ya..cos is like really watchin tv those type de lo...1st time le...my 1st encounter of ppl cutting my hair and is like all falling infornt of mi...onto my face and so on de la...hmm...like all the trim, cut parts flying off lo...very the ...special...lolxxx..really...after the hair cut, i feel tt my face is full of hair...hahahahahaha......
okie la..mi now go back to watch kang i lai le....lololololololol...
a relexing day for mi....sainz, 2 days...go back sch lo....

No comments: