-just 'a' random thoughts-

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

one litre of tears

finished watchin tis j-drama...nice!!!!!

after hearing soooo much comments abt thiz drama, finally, i got to watch it....

rating .... 4.5/5 (-o.5 for making my eyes soooo pain...)

-------

a very meaningful drama tt is worth watching....is abt a true life story of a girl by the name of Aya. The way she faced and deal with the different obstacles in life as a 15 year old girl was smth truly remarkable. Fighting against the illness for about 10 yrs, and living as what she believed in ... for me, i wonder if i could have the strength to carry on, having to giving up so many things and are restricted to this and that.

Even though this had happen long long time ago, but her spirit since to be still living... After watching, it does really send the massage of what she wanted to tell and send to us...

-Live On-

------

a short poem written by Ikeuchi Ay

Step by Step

When my existance seems to dissappear,

I will look for the place where I can do the best I can.

From now, I'll deliberate slowly.

I won't be impatient.

I won't be greedy.

I won't give up.

Because everyone takes things step by step...

------------

so.... get ready your tissues or toilet paper de...b'cos..from the start of esp of 2, the one litre of tears will start to flow freely like tap water!!!haha~~~~

On the other hand, the guy by the name of Asou is such a great and wonderful person!!

It's really such a pity that they could not be together or even just a simple hug...

ps:

(This drama actullay somehow reflect on what happen to my kor... real envy and proud of him!!!)

hmmm... another part... I feel that her name was named wrgly... as it is Aya, ~~ means== aiya!!! soooo.... nt gd nt gd... tt's y she will fall and tis and tt de...hmmm..jkjk...

No comments: