-just 'a' random thoughts-

Monday, February 16, 2009

haircut.

had my hair cut.
dissappointed~!
from it, i got a conclusion of..
expensive doent mean GOOD~!!!

when over to "kimage"
-the outlet that is near to my hse.
is really omg.
from the point he started to cut/trim my hair, my face start to change to black.
i tried to controll myself. really~..
but it really piss me when he starts with my fringe..
he dun get what i want~!!!!!
and he's telling me my fringe is not long enough so it will be like tt..
when its long, it will cover up or what so ever de lar...
so right now will be like tt and he cant do anything.
is like what the hell lar.
for goddness. if is not long enough, why cut it tt way thn?????

i was like telling him.. thn what will it be like for now. and he said.. it will be like tt and i cant do anything as it is to short...
so i tell him, in tt case change.
but he doesnt seem to know how to. and just agar agar cut, and doesnt to seem much diff.
what the!!!
so i just forget it.

i dun see any new style or what so ever in my this hair.
its not a new or i can say it look like those very very normal one.
to be in simple words. i can get this hair done in those aunties salon,
which only cost me how much???..
less then $20.
but now i actually spend $38!!!!!!!
the most expensive haircut and the worse!

in the end, i actually even when to a auntie salon next to them to get a proper fringe done, for just.. $3.

SHIT~!!!!

real angry! cant image to get this outcome from tt salon. i cant even bother to say a thank you to him lar.
i really expect much much more than this.
A experience is more thn enough i will need to get from them.

so sorry if just so happen to be only this outlet that is.. yarrr.
anyway, i reget much. i should just head to storm stri...

No comments: