-just 'a' random thoughts-

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

payday.

went over to get my pay..
its really a tiring thing to travel all the way there..
but. for the sake of MONEY~!!!
i have to go..
at least still had the company of my kor.

kinda of get more then i expected..
which mean is a good thing.
hahaha.
and thx for tt one customer that had actually save my reputation throughout the whole IT show.
i did work hard k.
just tt they are just far too biased..
and they dun see us in tt way..
so..yar.haha.

went over to the memories lane..
olive.vila.office.ar boi.

kor heard a 'bad' news so he decided to go over to take a look.
since we had nth to do..
hahaha.
and i got to eat CREME BRULEE. wahahaha.~!
tts my love for sure.
its being so long i ate one~!
apart from tt one i had at bakerzin..which is so tiny mini small lar...

ar boy is as usual so poor thing..
but i still dun dare to get too new to him as his too fierce le lar.
hahaha.

other thn having my creme brulee..
i got myself dots and dots of mosquito bites~!

its just a memory lane..
shall visit the other lane which actually fulled up more of the memories..
the pier. *hah*

No comments: