-just 'a' random thoughts-

Saturday, May 02, 2009

peek-a-boo.

received a hugee surprise this super early morning!!
open my wooden door and theres lies one huggggeeee box right at my door step!
my first reaction was.. wth! =.="
carry in tt hugggeee box and when i was abt to close, thr i saw a smaller one tt i almost left out.
thanks guys&girls! lubb it!!
i almost brust into volcano flame as i was distrub in my lala land!!
the popcorn machine was cute! LoL. time for me to explore and pop some out.
the photoframe thingy was nice! at first i dun seem quite to understand why. haha. thanks tan for telling mi to insert tt card in yarr..as well as thr timeline thingy..
tot the photos are kinda of unglem and ugly. which i dun really want to see lar! LOL.
perhaps is what tan said " Imperfect is what makes you perfect". haha.!

another fun coming up in less than 2hrs time!
dolphins dolphins im coming!!!
whee.~!

ps: Is the thoughts that count. =)

No comments: