-just 'a' random thoughts-

Sunday, November 08, 2009

good or bad.

literally, i hurt someone i guess... =/
its wasnt meant to be that way butt butt. with my this 'character' things just goes haywire.. i feel kinda of bad about it.
i'm just sorry.. :|


__but just cant really blame me. i just feel that we are two very different world apart and furthermore i just dont like that kind of feeling whereby you dont have your own stand and idea. asking friends to stand up for you. speaking up for you is not what i like about. cos i know it myself im a 大女人主义者!! i just cant stand.. :s and its just a number (which normally how do one ask for number?? he didnt even take out his phone lar!! or paper?? how should i give man! of course my asking will be wait lar! & we are working!!!.. anyway, it just give me a feeling of 'someone'..i dont mind being FRIEND. but i dont know.. maybe im just think too deep in it. =x i dont want to admit or jump into it. but it just give me that "feeling", that "situation" that i once had.. not mentioning its a good or bad one.__
however i got to say thanks as well. :D
as due to all these teases and fun. jokes and talks, i actually for that moment. that evening, all my worries and sadness fade off, without me ever knowing..maybe that's the reason why i felt so guilty/ bad about it. he's a nice guy..~ =\ anyway, what's gonna happen no one will know. 未来是未知地! be it families or friends.

---
h.o.m.e is going haywiress again. hate it to the core~!! ~!@$

No comments: