-just 'a' random thoughts-

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

arh.................

dunno wad the hell happen to my lappy...my connection to myrp webpage was like on and off on and off de....and i even miss my submission time...

really really very angery now...or shld i say frustrated..
dunno wad new software they downloaded for mi...okie la..thx for it...but i tot tt it was deleted as when downloading halfway..it said tt there might b viruse in it, so i decided to stop it..but when i reach hm..i saw a new program...okie.tt one still okie..i manage to delete it...but when i view my desktop, i have a new type of folder tt is storing one of my file...it means..one of my file is store under a new folder tt i dun noe wad it is...look in the start meun...thn relised...there is another one downloaded.../prblm comes le...it is also one of the theme bg...okie..i delted it frm tere..hope tt my file will be back to itself...but...no..when i open back to the desktop, the file is still there with the same folder. i was like..was's tt...i d.click on it and suprises was given to mi....it seems tt all my files are be kept and store in tt folder which i dunno wad wad...

thinkin tt i do my rj 1st..but.....i cannt access...tis really freak mi out...i was like...wtf...and so..i miss the submission time again...hiax...making things worse...i got bg music of my dad naggin and naggin...frm top to bottom..side to left..and all over la..i was like...can u just shu*....cos u noe tt my lappy encounted some prblm and my frustration was so the obervese....

dunno la..really scare tt it will have anything happen...have a feelin tt i need to go and reformate it...and i dun wan..all my files...pls...all my photo...i cannt take it arh...

right now mi...i'm already so the tire...and wad ...very angry very...i'm just too tire mayb...really not in the mood in doin the RJ....really ....i feel like slping now..as i'm really really tire...dunno wad will happen...pray hard hard....dun like tt la...

sianxx.....

No comments: