-just 'a' random thoughts-

Friday, August 11, 2006

~~~~arh~~~~choo......

dunno wad happen to this ***** thing de...alway got problem de.....nvm....tire now as i can say...lolol...woke up late..but still manage to reach here on time..wahaha..but my ut client dunno wad happen de...arh...killin mi throat....arh...lolol.......

ohya...i got my 1st E...arh...finish finsh..dieing soon..how can tt happen...somemore is for my conitive le....frm b+ to e le....y like tt...i think they mark wrong la...wahaha...nvm ...hiax...see my 4th one how lo...but....the 4th one i anyhow do de le...aiya...mei you xin wan le....arh.... or i go check wif my facis..ask him re-mark????? but i dun dare.....wad if is tt's isit any mistake...???aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaaiai...y like tt de....hump....hiax.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--->1.53am

arh~~~not feeling well.....my nose is giving mi problem again...and once again....i havin a sore throat....wahaha....stupid de...i today oso nv really shot or wad de ma...but i think i'm Dehydrated or so...hehe....feelin very tire and my neck is aching....

more photos uploading up soon...wahaha....

ohya..sad story....i didn't get my tan...arh.....y like tt...and now...arh...wad wad wad....all my friend manage to tan...but mi...diao....dun hv le...got la....fase lo...haix....lolol....

hate those" ban ** dash" really feel like.......aRH!!!!!! really lo....cannot stand them...but today it teach us a lesson...which is...nv go to the beach o a PH....cos all of us are having a holiday........Not tt i want to look down on them or be ..ya...is ..they really is too overboard le lo...free show ar...or wad...really....hiax....stupid de....really spoil my mood de....

nvm...looking for to my class chalet thn...hehe... hope tt it will be better....hehehe....

better go to bed le....very tire....tml still got tt ut....hiax.....cannot overslept wor~~~need to give them morning call...if not....oooOOOO....hehehe.........lolol.......

nice and fun two day i have...although i'm very tire...but...hehehe...i really enjoy myself.....hehehe....

=)

No comments: