-just 'a' random thoughts-

Friday, May 18, 2007

school

It's seems so long ago that I had last step into the class for lesson. Giving myself for breaks every weeks and only attending 3 lessons per week is not going any good to me. All this must come to a ....

STOP!!!!!!


Me, Venesa Loh, HAVE to....
wakes up early ...
pay attention in class ...
speak up more in class ...
stop giving myself excuess ...
have to...
have to.....
have to........
alot alot alot .........


I'm feeling so tire and bore. Is not that I don't want to...
but all these are all so bore and me here dun seems to know any single bits of it.. what IP address, what's what's ....
all seems so alien to me!!!!

HOLD ON!!!!
I have to.......

**grummmmm**

pushing all this back...

have a sweet sweet morning....

Appreciate lot!!!!

Daddy woke up to wakes me up, tuppid uncle didn't slp just to ensure that i wakes up and go to school on time...he even makes his way all the way down to pei me go school...hahahahaha...soooo nice of him...but his still soooo RUbbish !!! ```hahahaha``` why didn't he go to sleep leh..still bluff me what what ...that kuku me still believe that he's still on his bed and waking up soon..... ARH!!!!!!
'hah'

anyway nice nice and that 'bian' ' bian' bread taste still nice nice de lar...

hahaahahaha...

----

got to get back on work le...
happiness doesn't last long you see.....
get back to my alien world!!!!
```save me````

No comments: