-just 'a' random thoughts-

Sunday, May 13, 2007

--Smile--

It's so nice having him around with me...

Though he might get on my nervex at time and makes me real frustrated and irritated. `hah`
***head shaking***

But...
It's just so nice....
Thanks being there...
Though you might not know why I felt so sad a minutes ago..
Of course not because I had ate too much or too full or the foods you had order too much that makes me sad'ed' it just tt...
just so happen I somehow or so, found out smth...
Anyway, it's over!!! `keke`

0o0oo0o

SHE new album is coming SOON....
***keke***
---Looking Forward---

**^-^**
o0o0o00o

0o0oo0o

For the million sake...
STOP buying and wasting money on sOoooo many many foods de....
The size of my stomach is very very very very very SMALL......
***eyes rollx****

0o0o0oo



0o0oo0o

SHE:五月天


***^-^*** x 1ooooooooo....

like' it lotx lotx de... The melody just sound so sweet and ...hmmm...comfortable ba..`hah`..
ps:
Arh Xin was in this MV wor...

--Enjoy--
0o0o0o0o


o0oo0o

ohya...it's mother's day today...
wishing all mothers' in the world 'Happy Ma Ma Day'
`keke`
Brought my ma a slow cooker and so was so overjoy...
--hahahaha--

^since I saw my mama wore a orange shirt today, the fonts wil be in orange then...keke^

0o0o0o

0o0oo0o

11---> there will be smth coming up...

***kekekekeke***

0o0o0o

No comments: