-just 'a' random thoughts-

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

......

a post of yesterday..


It’s so dame meaningless, somehow or so, I just don’t belongs there...
Things are not getting any better.

Tolerance…

It’s really got too much when insult became backstab.
I was furious…
I was irritated…
The war seems to start.

What so good about gaining things which are so unreal.
Sometime people are just so realistic that they, themselves does not realize it. Of course, I can’t deny that I, maybe, sometime might be one of them too. Two more weeks, Or perhaps one… just like the start, when I had given myself one week to decide to stay or to leave.
I just totally blow up yesterday… I just can’t stand him any more… for that week, I didn’t really say much…what you want..i give…though it’s not willing…my smiles are fake…my heart had fade…but don’t force me to blow up.


Which should I choose, understanding or what I perceive???
How I wish….

Remain silent doesn’t mean that it’s wrong…
But somehow or so, I see a two side thingy…
The front and the back…
Forget it!!!
Disappointed…

No comments: