-just 'a' random thoughts-

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

i'm a good girl!!!!

woke up early today as my dearest ah pa had wakes mi up....grrrr...
once the clock strike 7am, he will be knocking the door, pulling my legs to wake me up. grrr..As he said that i ..."YOU BETTER GO TO SCHOOL AND NOT BE LATE!!!!" so he will make an effort of making sure that i won't overslept and tahda...i will be at home... kekekeke...

but in the end, i was late still.. as due to my moring dilly dally..hahahahaha....***evil****
even so, i was only late for 1 minutes...
wahahahha...
a good improvement then...
hahahahha

java lesson..
hmmmm....rather a slack one. with martin...everything ok de lar!!!
hahahahaha....
6p showing now...
but..
kekeke..
me blogging here... tml ... will be ut again..and...this time round will be java java java...
hiax..
i don't seems to understand!!!!

dun really feel like coming to school tml.
if not of the ut, i wun be coming...
cos it will be that stupid auntie lesson...
she ..
she.....
she........
too much .....

wtf...

for my 1st time in my rp life that i got a D !!!!

****sad

i did do my rj and contribute...
but.....
hiax...
a**

just wondering... when i grow old vone day, will i be like one of those auntie(s)?????? -_'





pray hard for things to get better...

No comments: