-just 'a' random thoughts-

Friday, May 23, 2008

:(

i'm real dame shock and..
sad.

didnt really expect myself to find tt.
tot my sixth sense tell mi so, long b4.
but, i just dun wan to believe it till i see and know it with my own eyes.
it's really a total mood swing for me for today.
=(

as wad i mention in my earier post, im real bore!
so i actually did smth stupid.
smth tt makes my mouth drop open.
smth tt makes mi cry~
but i just want to know and find out how things are.
i actually went to goggle and did stupid research lar.
and.
yar.
the result was not want i'm looking for and expecting for.
i tot it will be the usual one or some complain tt i will see.
but this time round,
wad i saw really wants to make my tears to brust out.
and of course, i jolly well know tt i cant.
im in school!
tot it's just a few words.
tot thr still isit much evidences.
tot.tot.tot.
but i guess i know wad.
i know.i know.

why didnt they ask how we will.
why is the states still the same.
why is thr a block.
why..
why...
why....

All seems to have an answers for me.

it wun be tt hurt if u tell mi at the start.
it wun be...
it wun be....
rather thn i find out myself.

wad make mi even worse is tt.
it's was a post on 120308...
hah~

at the other point.
it might be just the gal.
but...
i dunn0~

i have being feeling rather gulity. real gulity for the past 2 mths. thinking over over again why things happen out tt way. isit really my fault for not understanding and lisening, not accompany. not...not...not..
i'm just too silly to actually tot tt you still...
we....
i'm just too silly~

the hurt you had done to me is far more thn i tot it will be.
inside. outside. everythings.

end my day fast please.
i wanna go home.

No comments: