-just 'a' random thoughts-

Friday, May 23, 2008

it's weekend.

mood detector: = =) =( =\ =) =(=)

i'm having my mood swing!!!

dame bore lar.
this class is really killing mi.
i didnt real expect banking is sooooo boring.
and i need to take for the whole long year lar.
sianx!

i shouldnt had come today i guess.
not b'cos of tt stupid fyp meeting i wun come lar!
but in the end tt one who suggested it didnt come lor.
so.
we might not need to meet or wad so de lar.
this is s*****!

but anyway. this week, this is the only day i'm in school lar.
tot of giving myself a one week break !!!
hahaha~
but.
too bad.
it's doesnt really goes tt way.

mon: PH -no school!
tue: marketing. -hard= went out. had my first bite of macgriddles burger.* love it* ~nice.
wed: SE_J Cafe " Guardian Health & Beauty Awards function" - tire and envy a couple. hah. one day i will find my des and i will be tt sha lar. tot she's nt a gd gal. i'm nt any better.hahaha.
went hm at 4plus and had a agurment wif dad and thn injured my leg lar. stupid!
thurs: accounting. -too tire and didnt hear the alarm. overslept. rest at hm!
i got D+ for my UT1 lar. shit! got to work harder i guess~ sad
fri: banking. - blogging my way~~~ i'm totally nt in the mood!

hope for a better day!

No comments: