-just 'a' random thoughts-

Monday, April 13, 2009

wala.wahu.waha.

I must be crazy~!

whooo. wad a word/sentences to start with. hahaha. being rather lazy in blogging lately...so many to jot down but. just simply lazy to do so.hahaha.
as usual. im still rotting at hm and gg interview interview interview and still..interview.!
but none seems to be right.. i had already drop my standard! =(

thx to brice im actually doing a translator thingy now. omg!
this is kinda of killing me now and thrs a total of 7pages for me to complete....
being cracking my brain and digging all my chinese words to fit into a sentence. hahaha.
online translator are USELESS! =x
LOL.
but seriously, i didnt expect it to be so hard. =(

how i wish money just fly to mi.. and i meaning a big big piece tt fly to mi.
haha.& i dun have to bother so much. everything can go according to plan.
kor had being lucky enough to had a 2bucks landing just right on his foots. hahaha!

side.track a little.
have being in the world of my own lately again...
i dun really feel like talking! LOL.

ps: photos to be uploaded soon! **lots.tons.* haha. xD

No comments: