-just 'a' random thoughts-

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

tire--utagain--

late submission again..
was at kenneth hse accompany him and wait for his mama to come back..and her mama was like..wa~~~so late le...
but anyway, have a fun time play the fighter game la, even though i leak alot of water le..hah~
thx for givin mi tt cab fee..or shld i say, i being paid as a babysister...haha~~
all the best for ur compo and compre exam tis afternoon ba..and, ya..most of all..thx for my 救星。。。mojojo..haha~~~
the connection there...low and suck...haix...cannt connect and could not do rj lo..
----
dad arrange and help to clean my room le..bed removed...wa~it's look so empty..haha~~~hmmm suddenly feel so enthu in decorating my room..wahahaha...
hiax~if fluffy here tt will be perfect le la..but..nvm la..
at least i got my room...

ps:got to do my rj le..sob~
ut2 tml,haix..hope tt it will be a better one..
ut1..hiax..ans of mine = crap...

No comments: