-just 'a' random thoughts-

Thursday, September 28, 2006

can't be real

recieved a call frm my ma...omg!!!!
can't be real...hiax~~~
y oso like tt wan...we are always the last to be inform..
my grandma like tt my yi po oso like tt..
my kor is so called the elders son..as such, all my eldely will wan to see thier so called zhang sun de ma...
but, we miss it again...
all my auties and uncles smth are real self-centered de le...haix~
=(
my yi po cancer had being getting worse and sad to say, she had being awarded since last thurs or so de...but we only get to know this information since last fri. ..

frm wad my xiao yi say, who is the better one, she has being missing us and wanted to see us. when they when down to visit her, they told my ma tt..she was crying when she say all tt....

and...
we are late for it again...

she had just pass away this morning...8am.....

arh~~~~

y like tt...

she dote us alot and no matter wad, every new year, my kor and i will definitely go down and vist her de..and she wikll sure pack lot and lots of goodies for us to bring hm de....

still remember at the mid or so of the yr, her illness is starting to worsen and was again warded...mi and kor still when down to changi hospital to vist her...she was so happy and she look fine and ok de lo...

but, frm her eyes, i can see her tears...
i jus dunno how to describe it...
it like...arh!!

althought i'm nt really close to her de ...but...

aiya....

goin over nw...have to la...my grandma tt one is rather scary le...
and.....no matter wad..we still have to go over and see see.....

4th yi po...really sry...i believe and i'm sure tt if kor and mi noe, we will sure go de....
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: