-just 'a' random thoughts-

Saturday, September 30, 2006

recieved a mail!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everybody

Just thought of dropping all of you a note.

One week of lessons has passed. You have met all your facis and your new classmates. I have also met and talked to a number of you. Words like “very competitive classmates, cannot make it especially for Enterprise, boring, etc etc etc” are what I generally hear.

It is common, be in RP, NUS, SIM, or whatever I teach. Your new classmates come from their own environment of facis and old classmates. Being new, they will want to establish their own position and turf. Everyone (that includes you too) is adopting a wait and see situation, when to strike, who can be their initial allies and from there to further build up their power.

Fear not. Soon the whole class will have a big clique and a small number of outsiders.

My advice, unless you really cannot clique with the big group, is to join the big group. They will more than welcome you as the objective is to make the group as big as possible. Of course, the best is to have the whole class as the clique.

Then everything will be back to equilibrium similarly to your old w16m, w24p and w25d

Of course, you can continue to meet your lovely ex-classmates. On the other hand, if you really want to be happy, please be with your new classmates more often. The reason is very simple – you will see your new classmates more than your old.

As for me, I also have to adjust to my two new classes. All of them have their old enterprise facis’ environment. All of them will expect their new faci to be better than the old. Of course, I have an advantage – if I can’t make it, I can quit (sorry, my current 3 students in list). Haha.

Either way, fear not and adjust to the new environment quickly. The sooner you and I adjust, the better it will be. Do consider my small advice based on experience.

Cheers

Your adorable ex-etp faci

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lalala....

checking my webmail and tadah~~

wa~~so touched...is so nice of him of sending us this mail..real touches...he more thn a faci and his not those after lesson ok bb...hah...

arh~~i'm so lucky tt i was once in his class and he was once my etp faci...*-*

all i have to say is....

thank you!!!

and of course...missing ur lesson....

No comments: