-just 'a' random thoughts-

Friday, September 29, 2006

homesweethome

just woke up 3 hrs ago...
arh~~so tire..but now i'm awake le...wahaha
my eyes bag are half-way clear le..lolol...

while waiting for joo to send my bag, i fall aslp in the living room...
thx for sendin it back as i have to many bags le..haha...

chalet... hmm.. not too bad la..got my tanning and ya, we did make our money worth..hah..stay there for the whole 2days and i feel sooo guity that i didn't go to sch..but i'm just too tire abt it.so..hmm..ya...

have my tanning ...but i still tt it is still not enuff..hahahaa...
stupid mi bang my nose against the wall while i swim..arh~~~lucky mi for not doin a plastic one..wahaha..if nt..omg.. haha...

hmm...nth much to blog anyway...i oso forget le..lol....

(tokin wif vin on the msn and he say tt i slp till...arh~~~very paisah ar~~~haha)

No comments: